- I still have a cough. I've progressed to the point where I am no longer stupid ill with it, I just ... cough a lot. I'm not getting enough sleep as a result, but I'm definitely getting better. Just slowly.
- I went for my quarterly bone marrow sample on Wednesday; it was probably the least-unpleasant experience yet. I got the doctor who is particularly skilled at taking them. I'm pretty certain if there was anything to worry about I'd have had a phone call by now, so I am not worrying.
- The children had half-term off school, and we sent them to holiday club for 3 days and took 2 days as family holiday to Sheffield where the newest and tiniest cousin is. As usual, the highlights of Sheffield for the children were, in order: a) trams b) Ponds Forge swimming pool c) their family (especially tiny cousins).
- I took the children swimming twice in Sheffield. Charles's birthday party earlier in the month was the first time I've been swimming since getting ill, and I had almost forgotten how much I like it. Taking them to Ponds Forge is more walking-around-in-water than swimming, especially as I was solely responsible for non-swimmer Nico, but it was fun anyway.
- Between cough and holiday and sleep deprivation I am behind on everything and have an assignment deadline on Thursday. Essay crisis ahoy!
- Style: Cloudy Days for Ciel by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags